Brand Names

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

MeltedPanzy

I have a list here of Mobo brand names that I'd like everyones opinon on so i can weed out the bad

Abit
Aopen
AS Rock America
Asus
Apollo
Biostar
Chain tech
DFI
ECS Elite Group
Gigabyte
Intel
Jetway
Pc Chips
MSI
Shuttle
Soltek
Soyo
Syntax
Tyan

Thanks guys..............mazeltov

MeltedPanzy said:
I have a list here of Mobo brand names that I'd like everyones opinon on so i can weed out the bad

Abit
Aopen
AS Rock America
Asus
Apollo
Biostar
Chain tech
DFI
ECS Elite Group
Gigabyte
Intel
Jetway
Pc Chips
MSI
Shuttle
Soltek
Soyo
Syntax
Tyan

Thanks guys..............mazeltov
this is unscientific but what the hay, ok, well throw out PCChips, ECS, Jetway, Syntax, Asrock, Apollo rightoff the bat.
1st choices would be Asus, Abit, Gigabyte, Intel,
honorable mention to A-open, Soltek, Shuttle, Tyan
no experience with DFI or Chaintech

JohnWill

Retired Moderator
I have direct experience with about half the list. The ones that I'd feel comfortable in recommending, based on personal experience, are: Abit, Aopen, Asus, Intel, Shuttle, Tyan.

The ones that I know I'd stay away from, based on personal experience, are: DFI, ECS Elite Group, Jetway, Pc Chips, MSI, Soyo.

Opinions will surely vary. :D

Asus is probably the best along with Abit and Gigabyte. And I have an MSI and i have no compliants about it.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online