BRAND NEW Geforce gt 430 driving me MAAAAD!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Maximleys

Bought a new Pc today amd fx-4100 quad processor 3.6 ghz, 8 gig ram and videocard gt 430.

Installed all drivers i got and everything ran smoothly; Then after 15 minutes during a game of League of Legends (Which i was acing if I may add) I got a blue screen and my PC rebooted

He reboots, i see the windows loading logo, the screen turns black and I get a blue screen saying "attempt to reset display driver failed" and I can't get into windows.
I try safe mode, and it works, remove the videocard driver and i get into normal windows again.
I install the latest nvidia drivers.
-> Same Blue screen at startup

I remove the drivers and install the older drivers from a cd that i got with the card.
-> same Blue screen at start up
WIndows 7 ultimate x64 freshly REinstalled, all drivers added, latest nvidia drivers
Different screen, cable, slot i plug my cable into
dxgkrnl.sys
dxgmms1.sys
nvlddmkm.sys
These 3 files are responsible for the crash according to the .dmp file
Everything works normally when I use my nvidia geforce 9800 gt instead of the gt 430.
Seeing as this is brand new and has run smoothly i don't think it's the problem. do any of you guys know the *bleep* is going on?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online