1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Brand new Zune, Brand new problem

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by twizzie, Nov 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. twizzie

twizzie Thread Starter

Hello,

I just purchased a microsoft zune mp4 player (brown 30gb). I have loaded all my music (that's compatible) and my video files, and a few pictures. The 2nd day I was on a road trip and it ran out of battery that night, and I left it alone I had no computer access to charge it. The next morning I open the zune software to charge it (today), and I wanted to load a song onto it and it said error, no more space. How is this possible if I had 21 gigs left the last night and i only have 1200 songs, 10 pics, and 2-3 movies, 10 music videos. I looked online and also other people had the same problem, but it didn't show how to solve it. And the microsoft website just said the inbox should've been enlarged, and that didn't make any sense but I did it anyway, no results. I just spent 200 bucks on something I was pretty hyped about, now look where it put me, microsoft always lets me down from the x64OS, to MFSX, and to this. :( (n) (n) (n) (n) (n)

Does anybody know what to do?

2. twizzie

twizzie Thread Starter

Bump
    Up
    My
  3. replay

replay

return it...........get a IPOD!

4. twizzie

twizzie Thread Starter

oh i found the solution the next day
    I called zune.net and they told me to restore it
    no freezing, and i got my memory back, and they came out with a crazy new firmware version.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/650684

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice