Bridge Thomson Gateway

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Fowmy

Hi,

My neighbor has given me a ADSL connection from his modem. It is working fine.

I have a Thomson TG585 v7 Gateway that I need to connect/Bridge to my neighbor's ADSL line and make use of the wireless feature in my Gateway. ( kindly give me steps to achive that.

My PC is running on Win Xp

Thanks

TerryNet

Terry
You needn't read far into the Rules to find

WiFi "Piggybacking" / "Wardriving" - We do not support the act of using someone else's Internet without permission. Also, please note that almost every ISP prohibits sharing your Internet connection with another home, and we will not assist you in breaking their rules.
In case it's not clear I'm referring to the second part. Please review the rules before posting again.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts