British Telecom Suck

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

JoneeJay

(n) BT absolutely suck! (n)

I placed an order over a week ago and my broadband still isnt enabled. They say I have a fault on my line and that they can't book an engineer until after the weekend, so its gonna be another week or so before I get broadband.

They do my head in ! Making me wait three years before they 'enabled my exchange' which is all a big con btw - and now they send me a router and say that 'its not gonna happen.'

GRRRR Think they're so good because they were a monopoly. Well now there are others, and one day they'll fall.

Btw - has anyone looked at www.archive.org it's cool, it shows you websites from years ago. Including this one!!

And it also shows you the text version what BT.com was in 1996.

JoneeJay :mad: :(

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts