1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Broken audio jack

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by shaou, Nov 8, 2018.

1. shaou

shaou Thread Starter

Hello guys, i find out that my audio jack is broken and i cant use my build-in speakers. I tried updating my drivers, unistall them and reinstall them over and over again but nothing really worked. I heared someone telling that you can use some kind of realtek audio manager to change the audio from audio jack to build-in speakers but i cant find anything relatable. If someone could help me would be awesome, thanks

for more specific questions feel free to ask me.

2. cwwozniak

cwwozniak Trusted Advisor Spam Fighter

First Name:
    Chuck
    Hello shaou, and welcome to TSG.

How about telling us the manufacturer and full model number of your computer.

Some computers have a switch on the headphone jack that signals the audio controller to switch from speakers to a headphone output. Other computers have the headphone jack disconnect the speakers directly when the headphones are plugged in.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!