Broken Ethernet port, need help understand network adapter

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

janola

hi i took my hard drive to my friends house and it didnt work when i put it back into my pc so reset it and my ether not working and when i go into network and connetion noing come up
The Realtek Network Controller was not found. If Deep Sleep Mode is enabled Please Plug the Cable.

Go to Control Panel > Device Manager and find the network card, right click uninstall. Reboot. Windows will find it again ( if it is working ) and re-install the driver on its own.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online