Broken Laptop

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

suj

Hello Guys,

I have a Samsung Series 7 Chronos and I believe I bought it in 2014. It has had some over heating problems so I have been using an external fan to cool it. On one day it was on low battery, so like any person, I plugged it in and went back to work. Suddenly it shut off. Out of nowhere, no warning. I checked the charger, it was plugged in. But the light on the laptop for charging was not on, it's supposed to be orange. The small green light on the charger is on but the laptop is completely unresponsive. It's been sitting for 2 days, haven't got a response from it. What should I do?

*its running Windows 10, Radeon Graphics Card. Intel Core i7*

please help guys,
thanks
Sujat

suj

Quick Update:

I tried it again, it turned on and the charging light is working, it turns on with the fans blasting. The abruptly shuts off. Nothing on the screen. There is a burning plastic like smell though. What should I do now?

Grey03

Benjo
There is a burning plastic like smell though
Bring it on a samsung repair center and let them diagnose your laptop. As you said you smell something , it probably needed to be checked by a professional.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online