Brother HL 2280 DW

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

sidbub

Anyone have a clue as to why it will not feed paper when I go to print? Cleaned the rollers. Can put in one sheet manually and it will print but will not feed from the tray.

Does it fail to pickup the paper from the tray (meaning you hear it try) and do you get an error message or light on the printer?

sidbub

I hear it trying to pick up the paper but it doesn't. Message is that it is out of paper, reload and press start.

sidbub

The rollers are not smooth. Wiped them down and have plenty of friction.

sidbub

I have seen that but I have no idea what as to where to put a paper clip hook or what slot is referred to?

Does the white piece look out of place? (It's also common in HP printers, too)
P.S. Scroll down and read the Most Helpful section; he posts a picture.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online