1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Brother printer in error state

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by rfcjr, Sep 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rfcjr

rfcjr Thread Starter

I successfully set up a Brother mfc-615w wireless printer on an Acer Win 8 laptop. Initially I was able to print. The next morning I tried to print from Wordpad and a page from the web and got no response. Briefly on the upper right of the Wordpad screen (after I sent the note to the printer) a message appears saying "Brother MFC-615W printer in error state". I do not see any other reference to an error on the printer screen or computer screen. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

2. rfcjr

rfcjr Thread Starter

Could somebody please give me a hint as to where to start looking for a solution to this proble? Thank you.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1107595

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice