1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Browser detected on site

Discussion in 'Site Help, Feedback, & Announcements' started by RandyG, Apr 25, 2004.

Advertisement
  1. RandyG

RandyG Thread Starter

Hi Mike,

I don't know if you meant to make it visible, and it matters nto to me, but at the bottom of every page, it says Detected: IE 6

I'm just pointing it out to you in case you did not want it to be showing there.

Attached Files:

2. TechGuy

TechGuy Administrator

First Name:
    Mike
    Just took that our for ya -- actually, it's still there, but hidden in the HTML code. :)

3. RandyG

RandyG Thread Starter

4. hewee

hewee

I had that showing too but it only said Detected: on my PC with netscape 7 and it is now gone.

5. brendandonhu

brendandonhu

Guess it only bothers to detect IE....it just said Detected: for me on Konqueror and Firefox.

6. hewee

hewee

Well we are all even now no matter what brower we have now that Mike hide the Detected: part. :D :D

7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/223670

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice