browser dial up popup

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

hot_rod77

all of a sudden when I open my browser the popup that lets you connect dosen't appear, I close the browser and reopen it the the popup appears. Can anybody give me some ideas on what I can do to correct this. The last time I tried to go on line I had to open and close three times before it showed up.
Thanks

This doesn't fix the problem per say, but you don't have to use that pop-up to connect to the Internet. If you go under Start>Programs>Accessories>Communications>Dial-up Networking... You should be able to see the connection you use to connect to the internet right there along with another icon that says "Make New Connection". You can click on your connection and connect that way. You can also click and drag that connection icon to your desktop so that you don't have to use the menus all the time. Hope that helps.

Adam

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online