Browser Language

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

brovic

I am an Australian living in Indonesia and when my Internet browser opens (both Internet Explorer 8 and Firefox) I get a mixture of English and Indonesian - particularly the adverts. I have set the Region and Language in Contol Panel to Australia and preferences for only English language. I thought at first it was just Google but now I notice all my web pages suffer the same fate. As a guess, I thought it might be tied up with my IP address, but my knowledge in this field is limited. I would be happy never to see another Indonesian word again on my PC. Help!!! Thanks

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online