Browser...

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Jan007

I had to uninstall Norton Anti-Virus program as it had expired, or it was going to expired in a few days....then I installed AVG anti-virus program.
Now, when I open my internet explorer browser, I don't have an address bar, or any of the back button icon, etc....I only see the links and menu bar....I've downloaded IE 7....thinking I would get it back and it didn't work....I am at a lose of what I'm suppose to do to get my browser back to normal again. Any suggestions???

bicycle bill

Banned
Try this.

Open IE
click View then the Toolbar entry..

See if its not Locked....

if so unlock it...

and then choose customize..

....customize it according to your preference...

like choosing which items to be shown on tool bar etc etc.

and you are done...

Now you can drag and expand/shrink the tool bar..including the address space...

Hope it helps...

also hit F11 and see if everything comes to life up top. That is the full screen tab

If you are using IE7 just try pressing the Alt key and that should make the bar appear.

Jan007

In my EI 7, in "View", toolbars, I have a checkmark on Menu bar and a checkmark on Link and then there's Lock the toolbar with no checkmark............THAT IS ALL I HAVE IN THERE!!! How do I get the rest of the toolbars back?

Jan007

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online