1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Browsers block 1shoppingcart site

Discussion in 'Windows Vista' started by oic800, Sep 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. oic800

oic800 Thread Starter

I'm running windows vista ultimate on an brand new hp 9500 laptop. Both IE7 and Firefox are blocking www.1shoppingcart.com. whenever I type in this web address into my browser, absolutely nothing happens. Its only with this site.

I have set cookies on the lowest settings, aded the site as a trusted site, enabled all java and direct x, disabled the firewall... whenever I go to a site that uses 1 shopping cart, such as www.autoresponderplus.com, when I get to the click here to buy now button, the top of the address bar says http://1shoppingcart.com, but the screen says unable to reach the site. same results whether I am using high speed cable or pc card. Using another computer at work, 1 shopping cart uploads on the computer just fine.

Jim

2. MichaelValiant

MichaelValiant

Jim,

Curious problem.

1Shoppingcart has a number of Private Labels (essentially franchises) and I'm curious if you can hit any of them.

Try some of these URLs:

www.kickstartcart.com
    www.1automationwiz.com
    www.webcontactpro.com

Or our blog at:

http://blog.1shoppingcart.com

I mention this because all of the above sites are hosted on our servers. I can't imagine we would be blocking your home IP (unless you've been trying to script us :)

But all the different Private Label's are just website's that feedback into our central system. In other words, if you go to kickstartcart.com and login there, you will still end up in your same account that you would hit if you had logged in from 1ShoppingCart.com.

Let me know what happens when you try to hit these other URL's!

If you're still having troubles, I'll give you my email and maybe with a little more detail we can help you access your account!

Michael Valiant
    1ShoppingCart.com

3. MichaelValiant

MichaelValiant

I should also mention that it may be an issue with other software you may have installed.

Programs like Spybot allow you to add URLs to a malware list that they will then prevent you from accessing!

Michael Valiant
    1Shoppingcart.com

4. oic800

oic800 Thread Starter

I can access all of the other domain names that you listed, just not 1shopping cart. I'll check my spyware to see if an adjustment will work, I was trying to make a purchase from AutoresponderPlus while they had the Tuesday special going, but I have also noticed with other vendors that aren't using the private label I am not able to access the site. I know the private label sites load up into both of my browsers just fine.

Jim

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/627967

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice