Bruce Willis offers $1 million Saddam bounty

Die Hard 6....Die Hard in the desert, all there is ther to blow up are camels

One question, Bruce: Do I have to bring him to you for that four seconds before you pay up? If so, will you pay the charter costs on the flight? I won't be bringing him by any airline.

Otherwise you'll have to come to me, which would save you some money :p

Forget the million, I'd pay to watch someone beat sadam senseless...and why not have an actor do it then write a script around it for a movie...with a REAL beating in it...none of these fancy camera angles when beating saddam senseless...and the title

Die Hard: Die Saddam Die

But why when you can offer someone a million dollars and get free publicity from it?.....:rolleyes: ;)

Speaking of bounties, I wonder if that Iraqi who found Saddam's brother is still alive and in Iraq. I also wonder if he still has that uncashable cheque in his pocket. :D

H

Hergé

Originally posted by Gibble:
Forget the million, etc.
I'll bet he is living near you in a safe house Gibble, and you are just trying to put people off the scent.

Hergé

OK Gibble! The FBI SWAT Team is on its way to you right now. Don't panic!

H

Hergé

Originally posted by Rockn:
... all there is there to blow up are camels.
Whereas you could blow up Bugsy Segal's crime capital, Las Vegas, and sent the money to help the poor. Save power too!

Of course we could flood the Dead Sea, Caspian and Aral plus the Danikil depression and other land depressions in Africa and irrigate this part of the world to grow crops for fuel.

You could do the Salton Sea near LA as well. Maybe the Salt river could be made to run sweet.

Help global warming, etc.

Try being constructive.

You could blow up Malborough too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online