1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

BSOD 1a error occurs repeatedly.

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by jgbsound, Dec 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jgbsound

jgbsound Thread Starter

Hi,

I'm running Windows 7-64bit/32bit dual boot with an EVGA 680i SLI motherboard, an EVGA 580GTX video card, and 4 gigs of OCZ memory. I keep getting an 1a error. This error happens in both the 32 and 64 bit arena so I'm guessing it's a hardware conflict issue. The system is totally stable when running anything EXCEPT Adobe graphics products such as Premiere or AfterEffects.

I built this system myself and there might be an incompatibility I'm not aware of. I thought I was smart, but this system is disproving that idea in spades.

I've attached my dump and xml files.
    Any guidance you can give me would be greatly appreciated!

Attached Files:

2. Ditrich

Ditrich

121811-42057-01.dmp --- Bug Check 0x1A: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT, a severe memory management error occurred.

Check the memory settings in the bios, make sure that the memory sticks are matching each others parameters, and test with memtest one at a time.

You may wanna update the old Creative driver

ha10kx2k.sys Thu Mar 20 10:18:06 2008.

If the memory is Ok after long testing hich is 8 passes of memtest, uninstall McAfee and Daemon Tools sptd.sys.

Attach more crash files as you collect, and tell us what you've done and how it goes.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1031841

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice