1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

BSOD - 2 different Address : ntoskrnl.exe+7cc40 + anthrx.sys+5c8c1

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by BigAbbo, Oct 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BigAbbo

BigAbbo Thread Starter

Hi there, I have been having a long term issue with BSOD. I initially fixed my first string of BSODs due to my ram sticks being in the wrongs slots. That fixed it for about 3 months. But I just recently bought a new video card. GeForce GTX560ti. My older card being ati radeon 4850. I updated my drivers the other night to a beta driver for the Battlefield 3 beta. That is when I noticed 2 BSODs in 1 day. I'm attaching my mini dump folder in hopes that maybe I can find some technical support as I am not the most knowledgeable on computers. Any help will be grateful.

Attached Files:

2. Megabite

Megabite

Howdy,

Probably caused by : athrx.sys

Atheros network adapter driver

Try seeing if there are any updates for it.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1021685

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice