BSOD - 2 different Address : ntoskrnl.exe+7cc40 + anthrx.sys+5c8c1

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

BigAbbo

Hi there, I have been having a long term issue with BSOD. I initially fixed my first string of BSODs due to my ram sticks being in the wrongs slots. That fixed it for about 3 months. But I just recently bought a new video card. GeForce GTX560ti. My older card being ati radeon 4850. I updated my drivers the other night to a beta driver for the Battlefield 3 beta. That is when I noticed 2 BSODs in 1 day. I'm attaching my mini dump folder in hopes that maybe I can find some technical support as I am not the most knowledgeable on computers. Any help will be grateful.

Attachments

Howdy,

Probably caused by : athrx.sys

Atheros network adapter driver

Try seeing if there are any updates for it.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online