BSOD After Sleep Mode

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

bleakxdiary

After bringing my laptop out of sleep mode I got the horrible BSOD with stop error 0x1000007e (0xc0000005, 0x9b945667, 0x88d67c28, 0x88d67924). I couldn't read the exact message because the screen didn't show up long enough. I've got a small dump file for reading if anyone wants it.

I had my iPod plugged in and this problem has happened before with anything plugged in via USB, but it sometimes happens without anything being plugged in.

I'm running Vista Home Prem w/2GB RAM.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online