1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

BSOD at random times, error 0x0000004e

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by kai246, Aug 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. kai246

kai246 Thread Starter

Hi,

Ive recently built my own computer, however at random times when im on it, it will blue screen with a 0x0000004e error. I have Windows 7 professional 64 bit and ive also attached all the information including a few dumps from the times it has crashed. It has happened before a few times but i reinstalled the os so the dumps went with it. I will add more dumps each time it does blue screen. Also I downloaded BlueScreenViewer and it came back with a majority of the problems coming from a driver called "ntoskrnl". I have ran memtest for about 8 hours (With about 8 passes) and came back with no errors so i do believe it is a driver problem other than that, I have no clue what the problem is and any help would be appreciated.

I went on to run OCCT for 30 minutes, whilst it was testing it stopped and said there was an error in core 1. I then ran it again and it stopped again saying that there was an error in core 0. I have uploaded the graphs from both of these test for analysis. The minimum temperature ranged from about 26 - 29 degrees (Idle) and the maximum was ranged from 64 - 70 degrees.

Thanks in advance

Attached Files:

2. kai246

kai246 Thread Starter

Part 1 of the second OCCT test

Attached Files:

3. hssonline

hssonline

4. kai246

kai246 Thread Starter

Hi, Hssonline, thank you for the reply. I did the steps provided, however this did not fix the problem as it blue screened shortly after. I have added the dump as well.

Attached Files:

5. hssonline

hssonline

meantime can you just disable your display drivers from control pannel ... this will cause poor quality of picture.

And see if bsod occurs.

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1064626