BSOD Bugcode USB DRIVER-Windows 7

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

meowmeowcat

So I have had this BSOD alot, just recently it has began to mess up my laptop. Last night January 31, 2013, I had to do a system restore because it wouldn't start properly. I have also had the polizei canada virus and had to do a system restore than too. So anyway I need to know how to fix this because it is still getting the BSOD. I am going to get a new mouse today and was wondering if that might fix it?? Please and thanks in advance for helping me fix my computer.:D

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online