1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

BSOD error on Log-in

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by Jackshadows, Dec 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Jackshadows

Jackshadows Thread Starter

I seem to be having trouble with my computer
    When I log in to my user account it opens up to the home screen and after a few seconds i get the BSOD error. I recently moved my computer from TV 1 to my another TV 2 and had it working perfectly with TV 2 for a day. When i turned it back on it gave me the error and i tried moving it back it still gives me the error. I have checked all of my drivers are up to date as well as my bios i have a feeling it has something to do with my graphics card. I am running in safe mode and cannot install the debug developers tools.
    Any Help would be greatly appreciated

Specs:
    Windows 7 Ultimate x64
    Ati Radeon HD 5770 Diamond XOC
    Motherboard Msi 790XT-G45
    Hitachi deskstar 1TB, 32MB cache
    AMD Athelon x64 Dual Core +6400
    1.50 GB RAM
    TV 1: Spectron iQ 720P hdmi 60Hz refresh rate
    TV 2: Samsung class 7000 series 3D LED TV 1080p 120Hz Refresh rate

Attached Files:

2. RaytheBear

RaytheBear

Could be , but it could also be your RAMs 1.5? If read correctly? For Win 7 Ultimate x64, I would reccomend at Least 3GB RAM.

Ray

3. Jackshadows

hmm i wouldnt think so ive had no past problems running 64 bit with 1.5 gb and ive had my computer for about 2yrs now. also i have run even the most resource consuming games on my pc and have not experienced a BSOD. the problem seemed to comeup after changing over my display.

4. RaytheBear

RaytheBear

Hmmm, one last thing from me on this subject since I am lost for words:

Have you tried a System Restore to a point before this happened?

Again, good luck in finding a solution
    Ray

5. Jackshadows

Sadly I have neglected to create or setup any system restore points and there are no factory set restore points because it is a custom built computer :/

6. Megabite

Megabite

Try re seatig the Ram (memory)

Have you ran a memory tester

7. Frank4d

Frank4d Retired Trusted Advisor

Each of your logs show LMIGuardianSvc crashing, probably caused by ntkrnlmp.exe (though the debugger is frequently wrong about this as the probable cause). LMIGuardianSvc is related to Log Me In.

If you have had Log Me In running for a while with no problems, possibly re-installing it may solve the problem. If you recenly installed Log Me In, try uninstalling it to see if the problem stops.

8. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/970845

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice