1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

BSOD every few minutes

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by TheJoKeR19, Apr 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. TheJoKeR19

TheJoKeR19 Thread Starter

Hi there this is my first topic here and i'd like to thank everyone who will be able to help me.

I am still getting BSODs.Everywhere and anytime.I attached some screens from BlueScreenViewer.
    I tryed everithing.New Win,its happening in XP servicepack 2 in Vistas and Win7.Drivers are updated,BIOS is flashed today.I scaned rams with no errors.I bought new HDD,new mobo and memorys and a power suply with no change.I am not overclocking.My comp is not overheating coz i bought new coolers on CPU and graphic card.I think the CPU is causing the BSOD but idk why :( And i can't afford new one.And I can't attach mini-dump file coz i dont have ownership?!?!It's my comp omg! xD

My comp specs:

Motherboard:Ma785G-UD3H(new),Processor:AMD Athlon 6000+ 3,1Ghz,Memory:zeppelin 2x2GB+2x1GB(newú,Graphic card:ATI Radeon 3650,HDD:Seagate Barracuda 7200.10 250GB(new)

Attached Files:

2. Frank4d

Frank4d Retired Trusted Advisor

Having that many random errors does look like a hardware problem. Since the mobo has integrated graphics, you could try it with your Radeon 3650 removed. That would help eliminate it as a cause. Also try safe mode.

If it still blue screens then my guess would be the CPU or mobo. If you have another compatible CPU laying around you could try that.

Also, it looks like your 2x2GB+2x1GB memory is four sticks? When you tested them did you test one at a time, or with all installed?

3. TheJoKeR19

Thanks Frank4d I will try to remove my graphic andrun on my integrated graphic.

And i tested 1 ram in one time.

4. TheJoKeR19

Am running on integrated graphic now.I will try game and youtube first places i had a BSOD but can't I overheat that graphic with games? :confused:

5. TheJoKeR19

It didn't help :( . 2 BSODs after 20-40 minutes of playing.

1st. 0x000000D1 USBPORT.sys
    2nd. 0x0000008e fltmgr.sys

I really don't know what to do...It's driving me nuts.

6. Frank4d

Frank4d Retired Trusted Advisor

Some mobos that have four RAM slots have problems if all four slots are used, depending on the RAM. Maybe try removing the two 1GB sticks next.

7. TheJoKeR19

Didn't work :( :( :( I just got BSOD i didn't ever see before :D

0x000000C8

And thanks for your time :)

8. p0tn00dl3

p0tn00dl3

It does sound like a CPU issue, is the system stable when you dont run anything at all/when you only have one stick of ram inserted ? did you kick up the DRAM voltage when you used all 4 slots (some boards need a little mor juice when running 4 sticks) do you have the latest bios update for your board ?

9. jiml8

jiml8 Guest

Is the power supply adequate?

10. TheJoKeR19

It crashes even when iam browsing the internet.Bios is flashed and about the power suply i really dont know it should be enough.And i don't know how much can I add to DRAM voltage i don't want to mess up anything :D

11. p0tn00dl3

p0tn00dl3

usually a increase on .1 or .05 is enough so if your board defaults at 1.5 take it up to 1.6 or 1.55. If your ram is half decent it will have a reccomended voltage on it anyway somewhere on the label after the timings eg 8x8x8 1.8

12. TheJoKeR19

Ok so I added 0,1 to my memory voltage now its cca 1,94V and I will test it.Thanks for advice.

13. TheJoKeR19

Another stupid BSOD........I am going to get a hammer..........0x000000D1 usbport.sys? OMG I tryed to re-install chipset drivers many times.And the mobo is new...So what the f*** is wrong with usbport? :( :( :(

14. TheJoKeR19

Guys it semms really good!No BSOD till now :) and I was playing for 3 hours :) :) I will test it more.And here's what i did.As you adviced me i increased the memory voltage.And i foung that my zeppelins are (probably) not compatibile with my mobo so i will sell them and i will buy just 4GB Kingstone.THX Guys YOU ROCK! xD

15. TheJoKeR19

Ok BSODs are highly increasing again :( . I didn't add any new hardware any software :( . And it worked for 2 days without any of those stupid errors :( Tomorrow i will probably sell those memory sticks and buy kingstones and then i will see.

16. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/914640

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice