1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

BSOD Help please

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by Jester2, Feb 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jester2

Jester2 Thread Starter

I got a new computer & I keep getting these BSOD. Took the P.C back to the shop they looked at it & said there is nothing wrong with the Computer. It was o.k for a week & now I got another BSOD today. Dont know exactly what info you want .
    XPSP2
    DRIVER_NOT_LESS _OR_EQUAL
    STOP:0x000000D1 (0x7758ACA2, 0X00000002, 0X00000008, 0X7758ACA2 )

Where does the onus lie with the shop where everthing was purchased or with my son who put it all together ? :)
    How can I figure what is causing these BSOD's ?Is there any help that you can give me ?Thanks Jester2

2. cmw2010

cmw2010

Go into the Device manager and make sure all of your hardware is installed correctly. Also make sure all of your drivers are up to date. That error message refers to a driver problem.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!