Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

BSOD- "IRQL not less or equal" and "Memory management" - Computer not starting.

1K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  SirHartley 
#1 ·
Problem:

Everything was running fine until yesterday, when my PC crashed with the BSOD giving me the "IRQL not less or equal" error. I ignored it and carried on- which resulted in the computer crashing with "Memory management" blues whenever I started something that was not the browser (It later started crashing on browser start too).

I first thought it was the temperature - Memtest95 and GPUtemp said otherwise.

So I started testing the RAM (taking one DIMM out) with Memtest86- It passed 4 cycles, so I shut the PC down and put the other DIMM in.

When I turned the PC on again, there was no signal sent to my screen, and none to my keyboard (and the HDD light on the front of the case did not start blinking like usual). The fans were running, so I figured something might be wrong with the DIMMs I put in. I removed the graphics card and plugged the screen into the motherboard.

Now the screen gets a signal, background lighting starts up, and then it shuts down to hibernation again. This repeats itself until the machine is shut down manually.

I got no idea what to do.

System specs: http://pastebin.com/DQwejZLx
I can not post the Minidump folder, since the PC can't start and I did not back it up. Sorry.

Thank you for your help.

See less See more
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.