1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

BSOD (maybe drivers)

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Saggers17, May 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Saggers17

Saggers17 Thread Starter

Hi guys,
    I tried to install a new PCI wireless card (which I am 90% certain now to be faulty) and this appears to have broken my pc.
    I can log in to my account, then 4-5 seconds after loading the desktop the pc will either blue screen or just freeze completely.
    I have no idea what to do and have tried a restore and updating drivers, but I am not too good at this kind of issue and could really use some help in words even I good understand!

My system is
    Windows 7 home premium
    i5-2500k processor
    Gigabyte z68ap-d3 motherboard
    radeon HD 6950 motherboard
    8 gb ram

I have had three different blue screen codes of which I have attached the details of

Thanks for any help at all

Tom

Attached Files:

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1052943