1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

BSOD New Build

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by vooDooChile, Dec 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vooDooChile

vooDooChile Thread Starter

Hello everyone and Happy New Year!

Having BSOD issues with my computer. Log in working or gaming for a while then the BSOD happens out of nowhere.

It's a new build I put together in the last couple of months. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

I updated the motherboard drivers, etc. The box itself has five fans running. Spent money on high end thermo paste. My brother and I took the time to make sure there wasn't too much or too little paste and that there were no bubbles.

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.1
    OS Version: Microsoft Windows 7 Professional , 64 bit
    Processor: AMD Phenom(tm) 9850 Quad-Core Processor, AMD64 Family 16 Model 2 Stepping 3
    Processor Count: 4
    RAM: 6911 Mb
    Graphics Card: ATI Radeon HD 4200, 256 Mb
    Hard Drives: C: Total - 479896 MB, Free - 421728 MB; D: Total - 473955 MB, Free - 473954 MB; E: Total - 305242 MB, Free - 248728 MB;
    Motherboard: ASUSTeK Computer INC., M4A785-M, Rev X.0x, 102250160000959
    Antivirus: ESET NOD32 Antivirus 4.2, Updated and Enabled

My zipped MiniDump files can be found at
    http://attachments.techguy.org/attachment.php?attachmentid=184869&stc=1&d=1293728423

Thank you in advance for any advice or solutions that you may have.

VDC

Attached Files:

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/971607

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice