BSOD nonstop

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

nazeareth

So I just installed my Wacom's tablets drivers in , and i'm getting the BSOD non stop on my screen on load up. Here's my mini dump. Please check this for me.

Attachments

Riot Vanguard is Riot Games’ custom game security software, designed to uphold the highest levels of competitive integrity for our offerings. Riot Vanguard consists of a client that runs while VALORANT is active, as well as the usage of a kernel mode driver.
What is Vanguard? – VALORANT Support (riotgames.com)

You seem to have enabled driver verifier, either disable it or remove this driver.

Java:
11: kd> lmvm vgk
Browse full module list
start             end                 module name
fffff80a`56a00000 fffff80a`56f50000   vgk        (no symbols)           
    Loaded symbol image file: vgk.sys
    Image path: \??\C:\Program Files\Riot Vanguard\vgk.sys
    Image name: vgk.sys
DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION (c4)
This is because the driver was specified in the registry as being suspect (by the administrator)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online