BSOD on laptop (Windows 10)

enigmadragon

Phil
Actually on Amazon I can get a set for about $11-$15. The steel drill bits are mixed in with the cobalt steel drill bit

enigmadragon

Phil
The one I got was $16 I just bought a new camera and needed a case for it so I got one so I could get free shipping.

managed

Allan
Good idea, Amazon's free shipping is lower order price than most (£20 or more here in the UK).

enigmadragon

Phil
Yeah I like free shipping. It's weird when I ordered the camera I ordered it with a 32 GB memory card. Amazon said they wouldn't ship the memory card until the middle of June. Then I got an email saying they would ship it the beginning of June, now I got one saying 5/27. I'm not complaining that I'm getting it earlier than expected it's just weird that at first I wouldn't get it until the middle of June.

managed

Allan
Yeah I like free shipping. It's weird when I ordered the camera I ordered it with a 32 GB memory card. Amazon said they wouldn't ship the memory card until the middle of June. Then I got an email saying they would ship it the beginning of June, now I got one saying 5/27. I'm not complaining that I'm getting it earlier than expected it's just weird that at first I wouldn't get it until the middle of June.
Amazon were probably out of stock of that particular memory card and were telling you when they expected more.
Have you seen this video tutorial.
Interesting device, I've never seen one before.

enigmadragon

Phil
Have you seen this video tutorial
Obviously you haven't read some of my earlier posts because if you did you would have read that I used an electric drill to try and get some of the screws out because they were in so tight. If I had got them out myself I wouldn't need to buy said products.
Amazon were probably out of stock of that particular memory card and were telling you when they expected more.

Interesting device, I've never seen one before.
I didn't think of that usually if there out of something it says so on the site.

managed

Allan
Perhaps the memory card is coming from China which often takes longer.

texasbullet's video link shows a device for removing screws with damaged heads if you watch it all the way through.

enigmadragon

Phil
Perhaps the memory card is coming from China which often takes longer.

texasbullet's video link shows a device for removing screws with damaged heads if you watch it all the way through.
I have no idea about the memory card and I know texasbullet's video link shows a device for removing screws with damaged heads but I don't think even if I bought the device in the video I could get my screws out because their in so tight. In the video it just shows taking a screw out of a phone which is easy.

enigmadragon

Phil
I finally got the back of my computer off there were three more screws hidden under some rubber things. Someone is going to have to tell me where the HDD is because I have no idea.

managed

Allan
Assuming your model is similar enough to the one in this video it will show you where the drive is :-

Hmmm Why am I not getting notice of the post here. It is still labelled watched.
Can you take a pic of you computer with the back off if you cannot find the drive

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online