- Sep 4, 2019
Let's try to reset without ussing the USB drive. I would like to check something.
- Start by shutting down your computer.
- Press on the power button on the case to turn it on.
- After the computer is about 3 - 5 seconds into the boot-up process, hold down the power button to shut down the computer.
- Repeat the above process once again.
- For the third time, turn on the computer and allow it to boot up.
- If you completed the process correctly, a message saying Preparing Automatic Repair should appear.
- In a few seconds, another message will appear stating Diagnosing your PC and Automatic Repair will open.
- When you reach the Automatic Repair screen, click on Advanced Options.
- At the next screen, select Troubleshoot.
- Is there an option for Reset this PC now?