BSOD when trying to Upload Documents or Read Dump Files

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

BookNerdGirl

I'm hoping someone can help me with my problem. I have Windows 7 Home 64-bit. Whenever I try to upload a document (like an email attachment) I get the BSOD. It occurs when my document box pops up so I can select the document I want to attach. The box doesn't fully load - and BSOD. This occurs in email and other websites in Firefox, Chrome and Open... but not in IE for whatever reason. IE is ok. When troubleshooting, I attempted to read the dump files - but BSOD again. I do have the info when my computer reboots and I'm hoping someone can help me:

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3
Locale ID: 1033

Additional information about the problem:
BCCode: 1e
BCP1: FFFFFFFFC0000005
BCP2: FFFFF88007BBCC40
BCP3: 0000000000000000
BCP4: 0000000000000000
OS Version: 6_1_7601
Service Pack: 1_0
Product: 768_1

Hello BookNerdGirl and Welcome to TSG!

Please go to C:\Windows and copy the minidump folder to the desktop. Compress it and upload it here. Click Go Advanced and scroll down to Manage Attachments to do this.

b n g:
Yes, please provide the minidumps as .zip using Lance1's instructions.

When did the problem begin. Occasionally the exact date is helpful.
What changed? Perhaps a hardware or software install or removal; W7 update [ check W7's update history ]; an update to your anti malware or other program?
Which versions of FF, GC, Open?

Which version of IE works?

Have you tried FF's safe mode [ NOT the same as W7's safe mode ]?
start > programs / all programs > mozilla FF > M FF . MFF [ safe mode ]?

Have you tried it using W7's safe mode with networking [ DM w N ]? If you connect using Wi Fi, SM w N might not connect.

RF123

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online