1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

BSOD windows 7.

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by Dnuthut, Dec 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Dnuthut

Dnuthut Thread Starter

Hello there. Today I got this BSOD error -| STOP 0x0000003B (0x00000000c0000005, 0xFFFFF8000316F790, 0xFFFFF88009EE3E90, 0x0000000000000000) |-

I'm not very good at computers and I need some suggestions what this error can be caused by. I've started the computer in safe mode and uninstalled some of the programs that I installed recently. But the BSOD keeps coming, and I can't fix it myself. So please, help me! :|

2. Noyb

Noyb Trusted Advisor

First Name:
    Jay
    Did you make a System Repair CD ??? .. See Here
    While waiting on some better expert Help .. I'd run a repair on it.

Do you have the System recovery DVDs ??
    What's the Make n Model of the computer ??
    Does it BSOD in Safe mode ??

And Welcome to the TSG Forum.

3. Dnuthut

Dnuthut Thread Starter

I made several attempts to run the System Repair but the computer didn't respond when I tried to start the program, not as normal nor when I ran it as administrator.

The computer does not get the BSOD in safe mode. BSOD comes up about one minute after that I've logged in as normal. Everything stops working and then the computer restart itself.

I ordered the computer from the website Komplett.se, I've chosen the parts myself so I don't know what you mean by model.. :|

And no, I do not have any recovery cds avaible.

Any more suggestions that I can try?

4. Frank4d

Frank4d Retired Trusted Advisor

Look un the C:\windows\minidump folder for the BSOD log files with a .dmp extension. ZIP a few recent ones and post the file here as a .zip or .rar attachment. The log files contain information we can use to help find the cause for the BSOD.

5. Dnuthut

Dnuthut Thread Starter

I can only access them in safe mode, and I can't get on the internet in safe mode. So I can't put them out here :| If I start the computer as normal I get the BSOD within a few seconds when the computer has started :(

After "STOP 0x0000003B (0x00000000c0000005, 0xFFFFF8000316F790, 0xFFFFF88009EE3E90, 0x0000000000000000" It says: "win32k.sys - Address FFFFF96000104D72 base at FFFFF96000040000, DateStamp 4cbe5d3e" Is that anything that could help you with finding the problem?

6. galoryber

galoryber

Have you tried safemode with networking? then it would be easier to post :)

7. Dnuthut

Dnuthut Thread Starter

How exactly do I ZIP those files so you can see them? I've got very little computer experience :|

8. Dnuthut

Dnuthut Thread Starter

9. Noyb

Noyb Trusted Advisor

First Name:
    Jay
    Getting a Computer without a means of recovering it ... (The operating system)
    Is like buying a car with a gas tank that Can't be refilled.
    I'd be getting in touch with Komplett and asking .. "Where's the rest of my Computer"

10. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/970091

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice