Bsod

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

n79ford

This be my problem, I had just formatted my hard drive and now try to reinstall windows but right after boot up like it is almost ready to run windows i get the blue screen of death. Please help:confused:

did you change anything besides formatting?...I.e installing more ram, etc?

if so, that could be your problem as xp is very picky on ram.

if not, then we would need the exact error message off the BSOD in order to really help.

n79ford

no more ram was installed. the exact bsod says the following to an effect of wondows has stopped loading to prevent crash of the system, and so on, the it gives me this techicnal info as following: ***STOP: 0x0000007B (F7946640,0xC0000034,0x00000000,0x00000000)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online