1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved BSOD

Discussion in 'Windows 10' started by OSNEL, Mar 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. OSNEL

OSNEL Thread Starter

hi guys i hope any of you can help me with my problem you in the last 2 weeks i been having a lot of blue screen errors plus my laptop take like 4 times more of what it normally takes to boot ok this are the 2 errors i get first one is memory management error i already did a memory diagnostic test it did not show any problems and i still keep getting the blue screen error other one is system thread exception not handled what failed bcmwl63a.sys i was reading online and i find out that it was a problem with my broadcom network adapter driver i read that by installing an older version of the driver the error will be gone but no i still keep getting the error i did a full virus scan find nothing i dont know what to do enymore guys please help im desperate btw i get 2 of the bcmwl63a.sys error while trying to post this so it was hard

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.4
    OS Version: Microsoft Windows 10 Home Single Language, 64 bit
    Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-5005U CPU @ 2.00GHz, Intel64 Family 6 Model 61 Stepping 4
    Processor Count: 4
    RAM: 6587 Mb
    Graphics Card: Intel(R) HD Graphics 5500, 1024 Mb
    Hard Drives: C: 913 GB (170 GB Free); D: 16 GB (1 GB Free);
    Motherboard: HP, 81DF
    Antivirus: Windows Defender, Disabled

Last edited: Mar 20, 2017
  2. Sponsor

3. flavallee

flavallee Frank Trusted Advisor

You appear to have a HP 240 G5 Notebook PC or some other model.
    What's the exact serial number(S/N) and product number(P/N) on yours?

The C: drive in that laptop is about 82% full.
    That indicates it has a LOT of installed programs(which equates to several running processes), and also has a LOT of stored personal data.

-------------------------------------------------------------

4. OSNEL

OSNEL Thread Starter

here is some more info prodID V7R65LA#ABM SN 5CG6220K5Q Model 14-AM009IS well you see i have almost nothing installed in my laptop the harddrive is almost full of series and movies really thank you for looking into my problem

5. flavallee

According to that serial number, you have THIS HP Notebook - 14-am009la which was purchased in October 2016 and came with Windows 10 Home 64-bit.
    It appears to have a Broadcom or Intel or Realtek wireless device and a Realtek ethernet device.
    Without being THERE to see your laptop, it would be impossible for me or anyone else here to know what's installed and what personal data you have in it.

--------------------------------------------------------------

6. OSNEL

OSNEL Thread Starter

ok the programs that i have installed other than what the laptop came with are avg free antivirus utorrent mozilla firefox itunes ccleaner google chrome a game name final fantasy type 0 that i installed 4 months ago and never play those are the only things i have installed as for personal data only a big bunch of music and videos that are taking almost 700gb of space as you can see the laptop is not that old so i dont know why im getting this BSOD errors the one i get the most is the bcmwl63a.sys error i had it like 3 times today

7. Triple6

Triple6 Rob Moderator

8. OSNEL

OSNEL Thread Starter

ok big huge thanks will try doing that

9. flavallee

Based on some of the comments you made in post #5, it's my guess your laptop is infested with malware, spyware, etc..

Go here to download and save Malwarebytes AdwCleaner to your desktop.
    If you get a warning that this file is unsafe, ignore the warning.
    Close all open windows first, then double-click the AdwCleaner.exe desktop icon to load its main window.
    Click the "Scan" button, then allow the scanning process to finish.
    Several seconds may pass before the scanning process starts and completes, so be patient.
    If any threats are found, the number found will appear in red.
    Click the "Clean" button, then click "OK".
    Allow the cleaning process to finish.
    When it's finished, click "OK" in each window that appears.
    The computer will restart.
    When the log appears during restart, save it.
    Return here to your thread, then copy-and-paste the ENTIRE log here.

Go here, then click the "Download Now @ Author's Site" button to download and save TFC.exe (Temp File Cleaner by OldTimer) to your desktop.
    If you get a warning that this file is unsafe, ignore the warning.
    After it's downloaded and saved, close all open windows.
    Double-click it to load its main window.
    Click the "Start" button.
    If there are a large number of temp files or if there are multiple user accounts, the temp file deletion process may appear to freeze and may take a few minutes, so don't interfere with or abort it.
    After it's finished, restart the computer if prompted to.
    Advise us how many temp files in MB's were found and removed.

---------------------------------------------------------------

10. OSNEL

OSNEL Thread Starter

for some reason i cant download the TFC.exe it always failed but i already delete my temp files 2 days ago to see if it would make any changes here is the log of the adwcleaner
    # AdwCleaner v6.044 - Logfile created 21/03/2017 at 05:58:10
    # Updated on 28/02/2017 by Malwarebytes
    # Database : 2017-03-20.1 [Server]
    # Operating System : Windows 10 Home Single Language (X64)
    # Username : ceri osnel - OSNEL
    # Running from : C:\Users\ceri osnel\Downloads\adwcleaner_6.044.exe
    # Mode: Clean
    # Support : https://www.malwarebytes.com/support

***** [ Services ] *****

***** [ Folders ] *****

***** [ Files ] *****

[-] File deleted: C:\Users\ceri osnel\Downloads\SysInfo.exe
    [-] File deleted: C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Booking.com.lnk

***** [ DLL ] *****

***** [ WMI ] *****

***** [ Shortcuts ] *****

***** [ Scheduled Tasks ] *****

***** [ Registry ] *****

***** [ Web browsers ] *****

:: "Tracing" keys deleted
    :: Winsock settings cleared

C:\AdwCleaner\AdwCleaner[C0].txt - [924 Bytes] - [21/03/2017 05:58:10]
    C:\AdwCleaner\AdwCleaner[S0].txt - [1279 Bytes] - [21/03/2017 05:53:06]

########## EOF - C:\AdwCleaner\AdwCleaner[C0].txt - [1069 Bytes] ##########

11. flavallee

Download and save and then install the free version of SUPERAntiSpyware 6.0.1236
    Make sure to uncheck and decline to install any extras, such as toolbars and homepages, it may offer.
    Make sure to uncheck and decline to use the "Pro" or "Trial" version, if it's offered.
    After it's installed, DON'T do anything else with it yet.
    I'll give you detailed instructions for setting it up and using it.

-------------------------------------------------------

12. OSNEL

OSNEL Thread Starter

ok sir i have just installed the program waiting for your instructions btw sorry for late respond i was working

13. flavallee

Start SUPERAntiSpyware, then click "System Tools".
    Click "Preferences", then uncheck the top 3 boxes in "General Configuration"(which will restart it), then click "Done".
    Click "Advanced Settings", then uncheck "Follow shortcuts (*.lnk) during scan", then click "OK - Done".
    Click "Click here to check for updates".
    When the definition files have updated, click "OK".
    Click "Scan This Computer", then click "Quick Scan".
    If problems are found during the scan, the number of them will be highlighted in red.
    When the scan is finished, click "Continue".
    Make sure that EVERYTHING in the list is selected, then click "Continue".
    When the removal process is complete, click "Continue".
    If you're prompted to restart to finish the removal process, do so.
    Start SUPERAntiSpyware again.
    Click "System Tools", then click "Scan Logs".
    Select the most current scan log, then click on its magnifying glass icon so it can open and be viewed, then save it on the desktop.
    Return here, then copy-and-paste its ENTIRE contents here.

14. OSNEL

OSNEL Thread Starter

ok i fallow every single step here is the log

SUPERAntiSpyware Scan Log
    http://www.superantispyware.com

Generated 03/21/2017 at 03:35 PM

Application Version : 6.0.1236
    Database Version : 13489

Scan type : Quick Scan
    Total Scan Time : 00:01:59

Operating System Information
    Windows 10 Home Single Language 64-bit (Build 10.00.14393)
    UAC On - Limited User

Memory items scanned : 836
    Memory threats detected : 0
    Registry items scanned : 57747
    Registry threats detected : 0
    File items scanned : 8375
    File threats detected : 376

Adware.Tracking Cookie
    .lijit.com [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .atdmt.com [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .adgrx.com [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .adgrx.com [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .adkernel.com [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .adkernel.com [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .advertising.com [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .googleadservices.com [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .tribalfusion.com [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .advertising.com [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .atdmt.com [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .at.atwola.com [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    in.ml314.com [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    ml314.com [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .eloqua.com [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .btrll.com [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .deepintent.com [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .criteo.com [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .casalemedia.com [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .casalemedia.com [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .connexity.net [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .pubmatic.com [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .doubleclick.net [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .dotomi.com [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .dotomi.com [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .exelator.com [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .eloqua.com [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .eqads.com [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .zedo.com [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .zedo.com [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .bttrack.com [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .doubleclick.net [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .imrworldwide.com [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .intentiq.com [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .adtechus.com [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .pubmatic.com [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .ligadx.com [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .ligadx.com [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .revsci.net [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .ads.ad4game.com [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .ads.ad4game.com [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .adswizz.com [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    ads.ad4game.com [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    cdn.firstimpression.io [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .mookie1.com [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .domdex.com [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .domdex.com [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .gwallet.com [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .reson8.com [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .reson8.com [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .deepintent.com [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .adsrvr.org [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .adsrvr.org [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .tapad.com [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .tapad.com [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .smartadserver.com [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .adsymptotic.com [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    www.storygize.net [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .scorecardresearch.com [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    ads.stickyadstv.com [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .scorecardresearch.com [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .videohub.tv [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .server.cpmstar.com [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .adfarm1.adition.com [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .contextweb.com [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    saxp.zedo.com [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    saxp.zedo.com [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .glotgrx.com [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .tru.am [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .viglink.com [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .tellapart.com [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .dsp.linksynergy.com [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .smartadserver.com [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .go.sonobi.com [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .go.sonobi.com [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .crwdcntrl.net [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .crwdcntrl.net [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .krxd.net [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    i.liadm.com [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    track.rtb-media.me [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .1rx.io [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .sitescout.com [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    pixel-a.sitescout.com [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    pixel.sitescout.com [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .chango.com [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .tubemogul.com [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .adsnative.com [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .chango.com [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .afy11.net [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .agkn.com [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .media6degrees.com [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .amazon-adsystem.com [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .amazon-adsystem.com [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .adaptv.advertising.com [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .lfstmedia.com [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .pro-market.net [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .adnxs.com [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .outbrain.com [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .swid.switchads.com [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .adingo.jp [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .bidr.io [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .bluekai.com [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .bluekai.com [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .adhigh.net [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .addthis.com [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .s.thebrighttag.com [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .s.thebrighttag.com [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .2129670914.log.optimizely.com [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .5978433110.log.optimizely.com [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .adsnative.com [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .bidswitch.net [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .basebanner.com [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .sojern.com [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    adx.adform.net [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .rlcdn.com [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .media6degrees.com [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .wtp101.com [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .adx1.com [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .rubiconproject.com [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .rubiconproject.com [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .lijit.com [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .ipredictive.com [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .deployads.com [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .media.net [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .apxlv.com [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .demdex.net [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .demdex.net [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .addthis.com [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .pippio.com [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .at.atwola.com [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .dpm.demdex.net [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .netmng.com [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .sxp.smartclip.net [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .angsrvr.com [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .ebdr3.com [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .dyntrk.com [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .2129670914.log.optimizely.com [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .262855726.log.optimizely.com [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .5978433110.log.optimizely.com [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .eyereturn.com [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .rfihub.com [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .everesttech.net [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .everesttech.net [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .univide.com [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .extend.tv [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .adhigh.net [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .gssprt.jp [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .apxlv.com [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .ebdr3.com [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .openx.net [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .ib.mookie1.com [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .ib.mookie1.com [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .adnxs.com [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .mookie1.com [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .pool.admedo.com [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .geo-um.btrll.com [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .jumptap.com [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .liadm.com [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .eyeota.net [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .w55c.net [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .w55c.net [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .adingo.jp [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    tru.am [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .mathtag.com [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .mathtag.com [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .cardlytics.com [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .mxptint.net [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .server.cpmstar.com [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .nexac.com [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .nexac.com [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .netseer.com [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .optimatic.com [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .owneriq.net [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .spotxchange.com [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .adotmob.com [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .contextweb.com [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .openx.net [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .univide.com [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .ml314.com [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .po.st [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .po.st [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .sxp.smartclip.net [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .ads.pubmatic.com [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .revsci.net [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .pippio.com [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .content.ad [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .content.ad [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .gwallet.com [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .rlcdn.com [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .linksynergy.com [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .pixel.rubiconproject.com [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .adbrn.com [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .adaptv.advertising.com [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .rfihub.com [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .rkdms.com [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .owneriq.net [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .skimresources.com [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .skimresources.com [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    pixel.keywee.co [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .sitescout.com [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .taboola.com [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .tidaltv.com [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .taboola.com [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    trc.taboola.com [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    trc.taboola.com [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .tidaltv.com [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .3lift.com [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .gssprt.jp [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .ml314.com [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .teads.tv [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .teads.tv [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .ih.adscale.de [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .254a.com [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .adbrn.com [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .bidswitch.net [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .company-target.com [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .fg8dgt.com [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .wtp101.com [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    ad.360yield.com [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    ads.creative-serving.com [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    pool.admedo.com [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    sandbox.bidswitch.net [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .254a.com [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .company-target.com [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .fg8dgt.com [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    ad.360yield.com [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    ads.creative-serving.com [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    pool.admedo.com [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .tag.clrstm.com [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .tag.clrstm.com [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .tremorhub.com [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .agkn.com [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .exelator.com [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .legolas-media.com [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .legolas-media.com [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .adform.net [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .adotmob.com [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .bilinmedia.net [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .simpli.fi [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .turn.com [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .videohub.tv [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    e.deployads.com [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    ads.stickyadstv.com [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .spotxchange.com [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .adscale.de [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .angsrvr.com [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    ads.avocet.io [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .viglink.com [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .media.net [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .gumgum.com [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .perfectmarket.com [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .zemanta.com [ C:\USERS\CERI OSNEL\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\YPRKP1NT.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]

============
    End of Log
    ============

15. flavallee

Do another "Quick Scan" to make sure you selected and removed everything.

Are you still getting frequent BSOD's, and is your computer running any better?

16. OSNEL

OSNEL Thread Starter

well you see yesterday i did get 3 BSOD error the 3 of them in 0ne hour but none today well not yet i did another 2 scans no issues found

17. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1187182