1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

BSOD

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by Minse.pc, Jun 10, 2018.

Advertisement
  1. Minse.pc

Minse.pc Thread Starter

Hello!

So, i have win7 and yesterday when i was playing game my pc suddenly crashed and after that it show me BSOD, 0x00000116 and says something with atikmpag.sys
    I know its a driver error but i cant boot windows even in safe mode.
    Tehnical information(on BSOD):STOP: 0X00000116(0xFFFFFA8003EAC010, 0xFFFFF88003B56798, 0x0000000000000000,0x00000000000002
    Atikmpag.sys - address FFFFF88003B56798 base at FFFFF88003B48000 DateStamp 55f8c146

I tried to uninstall drivers from command propt(inside Repair Your Computer) but no success.. i have tried Smthing called Boot with Last good configuration and no success.. pls help

2. Sponsor

3. Paul23

Paul23 Temporarily Banned

First Name:
    Paul
    try uninstalling the driver and re-installing it in safe-mode with networking.

4. kenbok51

kenbok51

If your PC has both an ATI graphics card as well as on-board video from the motherboard in the back, you might be able to use that connection and go into the bios and change your primary graphics to the on-board, and from there uninstall and reinstall the ATI graphics with the monitor switched to on-board and then back again once uninstalled. Then reinstall the ATI drivers.
    If you pull the ATI card out temporarily and put the monitor on the on-board connection it might just get you into windows to uninstall and reinstall the drivers.

5. Minse.pc

Minse.pc Thread Starter

Honestly, i dont know does it have both..when i go at graphics informations it shows me N/A.. I have reinstalled Windows and now i can boot windows but my game's graphics sucks(10fps).. Tried to install drivers from Driver Booster, Driver Easy and AMD's official page but still no success..Tried to use EXPAND.EXE command for atikmpag.sy_ and atikmdag.sy_ but still no success. I have no idea what else to try. Earlier I had AMD Radeon HD 5450 drivers and now i downloaded same but it shows me BSOD... Help please..

6. flavallee

flavallee Trusted Advisor

First Name:
    Frank
    I don't see any description of your computer, or whether it's a desktop/tower or a laptop/notebook.
    If it's a factory-brand one and not a self-built one, advise us what brand name and model name and model number and serial number it is.

----------------------------------------------------------------

7. dckeks

dckeks

First Name:
    Darrin
    Provide the information as follows:

Speccy

http://filehippo.com/download_speccy
    1. File > Publish Snapshot. This saves your snapshot to their servers
    2. Copy and Paste the link to your next Reply

8. Minse.pc

Minse.pc Thread Starter

Yeah,i will do that tonight. Thanks

9. dckeks

dckeks

First Name:
    Darrin
  10. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1211394

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice