Solved Bsod

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

ItsReaperMan

So I was updating my computer but I accidentally kicked the plug now I have bsod, please tell me how to fix this, I really need my computer. Edit: btw this is on a desktop not laptop and the stop code is CRITICAL PROCESS DIED. And i tried restarting and trouble shooting but it didn’t work.

Last edited:

ItsReaperMan

So I was updating my computer but I accidentally kicked the plug now I have bsod, please tell me how to fix this, I really need my computer. Edit: btw this is on a desktop not laptop and the stop code is CRITICAL PROCESS DIED. And i tried restarting and trouble shooting but it didn’t work.
And it’s a restart loop

ItsReaperMan

If you are getting this blunder abbreviated as 0x3 then don’t worry, I’ll give you the possible way to troubleshoot the Stop issue. This handout will include multiple things like what the issue is, why it takes place, how to fix this problem and aftermath of the problem. For further information, you can check out this blog https://www.convertertools.org/blog/fix-stop-0x00000003-error-windows/
Btw there are no 0x08381 or whatever they look like, only CRITICAL PROCESS DIED

Couriant

James
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
Probably have to do an install over your current Windows install and save the profiles. Worse case you have to lose everything if your friend can't get into the drive to copy the files.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online