Bsod

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Canzanas

So.. I got a BSOD while playing deadspace, and ever since my computer produces the same BSOD wether I am playing or not after a while. If I listen only to music in balanced or high performance, then the BSOD will appear after a bit but not in power saving mode. I already googled this but couldn't find a better answer than "hardware". Overheating maybe?
BCCode: 124
Locale id: 2070

Specs: http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/product?product=4000145&lc=en

Attachments

I guess your game must have installed something that made Windows sick. Try uninstalling the game.

Canzanas

PROCESS_NAME: audiodg.exe

MODULE_NAME: hardware

IMAGE_NAME: hardware

FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0x124_AuthenticAMD_PROCESSOR_CACHE

BUCKET_ID: 0x124_AuthenticAMD_PROCESSOR_CACHE

this is the cause. Anyone know a fix? :/

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online