Bsod's

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Kahne

Hey everyone thx for any help possible. Ok i've been experiencing rand bsod's. I got a couple while actually on and using the computer then I reinstalled windows and have been getting same issues. Since I reinstalled it seems to only be happening when I leave PC on over night while I sleep and last 3 days I have awoken to bsod. Only change to pc recently was going from 2x2gb of ram to 4x2g sticks of ram (also i use evga precision and it had an update before all this started). Here is my system

Motherboard: Asus M4A78T-E
CPU: PHENOM II X4 965 BE
VIDEO: NVIDIA GTX 570
RAM : 4X2GB STICKS OF http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820231275

Sorry if this post is in wrong spot, I have already used the debugger to get error reports so i'll include them with it thx for all help u can give.

Attachments

Phantom010

Retired Trusted Advisor
Why aren't you including the top part of the bug reports?

Kahne

?? Sorry didn't think was needed was only parts where I was loading symbols but I can redo em if they are needed

Phantom010

Retired Trusted Advisor
The top part shows the probable cause, or at least helps narrow it down.

Kahne

ok sorry about that I have redone and reloaded all the dump files again.

Phantom010

Retired Trusted Advisor
Seems like you're not using the correct symbols for the debugger. Let's hope so, 'cause with a probable cause like the generic ntoskrnl.exe, we don't have much to go on.

Can you post a few of your latest minidump files? They are located in C:\WINDOWS\Minidump. ZIP them and attach them to your next post.

Right-click the minidump file, select Send To, then select Compressed (zipped) Folder.

Windows will compress (zip) the file and save the new zipped file in the same location.

If you get an Access Denied error, disable the UAC.

Phantom010

Retired Trusted Advisor
Two of your minidumps are showing Memory Corruption as the probable cause. This is a very difficult bug to diagnose. There are quite a few possible causes like poorly written or corrupted software, faulty drivers, malware, etc. People tend to blame their RAM in this case but it has nothing to do with Memory Corruption.

Are your drivers up-to-date?

Kahne

even after reinstalling windows maybe corrupt software or drivers, or malware? i have no yellow ? in device manager and just freshly installed all so i think drivers are all up to date

Kahne

sorry I edited my other post but i have no yellow ? in device manager and just freshly installed all so i think drivers are all up to date

Phantom010

Retired Trusted Advisor
You would need to go to your computer (or driver) manufacturer website and manually look for new drivers, if they exist.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online