1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

BT Broadband DSL

Discussion in 'Linux and Unix' started by tojo33e, Sep 23, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tojo33e

tojo33e Thread Starter

Hi All,
    I installed suse linux 9.1 pro, how do i get my dsl modem recognised it is a voyager 100 usb modem. I am a newbie to linux any help will be appreciated.

2. tsunam

tsunam

first off how are you connecting to your dsl modem? thru a usb cable (bad bad mojo!) or thru a cat cable to a lan card (good good mojo!).

Let us know that and we can procede from there.

3. tojo33e

tojo33e Thread Starter

I am connecting thru a usb cable as i do not have a lan card is that the only way to go or can iget round the usb cable?

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/277134

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice