BTWifi-with-FON limited connectivity

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Dejavuuu

Hello guys, can someone please look into my query? I have been using my BTWifi-with-Fon without problems. I tried using it today but I have only been getting the limited, no internet access error. I don't know what is wrong. It's not even allowing me get access to where I will put my username and password. Please advise on what I can do to my PC. I have restored my PC to the most recent update I did to see if that could be the problem, I have flushed my DNS, I have uninstalled my anti-virus, I have turned off my windows firewall but nothing is working. Please can someone come up with a solution advise. My laptop is HP and it runs windows 8.

Thanks in advance guys.

Macboatmaster

Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter

Dejavuuu

The actual connection is in a good quality state. I am using the FON because I am not in my house presently. I have been away from home for about 1 week now and I have been using the FON since then until today that it started showing limited, no internet access when I try to connect my laptop to internet.

Macboatmaster

Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
What browser are you using and what OS please
sorry see it now windows 8

Using IE do this please tools internet options - security and uncheck enable protected mode

Reboot and try again

Macboatmaster

Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
The more than likely cause I think is - in view of this

I have been away from home for about 1 week now and I have been using the FON since then until today
that the shared wifi you have been using is either overloaded or the owner of the service has turned it off.
I would if possible try another location before changing too many settings etc.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online