1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

buddy b200 drivers

Discussion in 'Earlier Versions of Windows' started by Wanders, Apr 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wanders

Wanders Thread Starter

hello I need a little help I have a buddy b200 and I cant get it to work all the drivers I find says they wont work on win98se so
    I use win98se
    s/n:wu2a-ipc1-8804422
    p/n:stbudsw&ddkel
    the box is
    buddy pc cloner

2. Dingenium

Dingenium

Why don't you just upgrade to a version of Windows that the drivers will work/install on?

3. Wanders

Wanders Thread Starter

well if it was that eazy I would lol it's for a place in town I goto the site that makes it and theres no info on the buddy b200 or b500 I know there are drivers out there some where it used to work before the hard drive went out
    the setup there using is win98se and thats what it has to be for now but thanks anyway

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/223874

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice