1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

"Buffer overrun detected!" in vista

Discussion in 'Virus & Other Malware Removal' started by silent_soul, Apr 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. silent_soul

silent_soul Thread Starter

"Buffer overrun detected!" in vista this happens everytime i boot up the system and everytime i try to use mcafee. . Problem hapenned when i d/l a music file fr limewire andd the file came w/ it adn cannot be deleted. Item is not in run and remove programs.
    I ran the ff tools:
    Hijackthis found one item and deleted it, no go.
    ran Super antispyware and avg, no go.
    ran cc cleaner and autoruns plus avenger deleted files that doesnt have a path still no go.
    I heared this is a virus that affected dll files.
    I need fix faset please. thanks.

2. silent_soul

silent_soul Thread Starter

help me PLEASE! :(

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!