1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Buffering

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by jimmy45, Jan 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jimmy45

jimmy45 Thread Starter

I am watching freeview uk tv (legally) in spain dtmedia.net a paid for service run by my internet provider Direct telecom es. I have two laptops one a older acer using XP the other a new acer on 7 both connected wirelesly to my router. For two months i have had no problems even when both are showing diff chanels at the same time. The newer acer running windows 7 is now freezing and restarting frequently, it can`t be my broadband as the other laptop is ok, also the newer one seems to be running slower. I have done a memory diagnostic check ALL OK. I sometimes get a message GRAPHICS CARD CAN´T SWITCH CLICK ON DESKTOP ICON TO RECONFIGURE i cnt´find the icon. whether this has anything to do with the problem i don`t know. I´m sorry thipos is so long but i´m getting desparate.
    jimmy45

2. dai

dai

[GRAPHICS CARD CAN´T SWITCH CLICK ON DESKTOP ICON TO RECONFIGURE]

is that the exact message i have never encountered it before

try reinstalling your video driver

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1083521

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice