1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Bugcheck - blue screen, then reboots

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by tcsdungeon, Feb 7, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. tcsdungeon

tcsdungeon Thread Starter

I am having a problem with my PC, which it only two weeks old. I am running Windows 2000 with SP3. Please help me. I am getting an error message in my event viewer. It reads as follows: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck error was 0x000000D1 (0xC26AB750, 0x00000002, 0x00000001, 0x0100000B) Microsoft Windows 2000 [v15.2195]. A dump was saved in C:\winnt\memory.dmp.

What will and does happen is it goes to a blue screen and then it counts form 1 to 100, then it reboots. The reboot does not work. My system only boots up part way then it tells me that the keyboard is not installed correctly. The blue screan also list the bugcheck error, but it also says: Driver_IRQL_not_less_or_equal.

I have removed the memory, network card, and modem then I reinstalled them. I put the modem in a different PCI slot, and it tells me the line has no dial tone, but it does. I think the problem is either with the motherboard or the modem.

Motherboard MSI KT4 Ultra
    Memory PC 2700 256MB
    Modem USRobotics 56K
    CPU AMD XP 2000+

Thank your time.

2. SexyTech

SexyTech

3. tcsdungeon

tcsdungeon Thread Starter

Thanks for the reply. The first link says the problem should be resolved with SP2 and I have had SP2, still had the problem and now I have SP3 and the problem is still there. I am also getting another bugcheck error. 0x0000000a (0x00700019, 0x00000002,ox00000000, 0x8041f81c). At the end of the bugcheck line in the blue screen it reverences a .exe file. When it crashes again I will get that exact file name.

4. SexyTech

SexyTech

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/117527

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice