Bugcheck - blue screen, then reboots

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

tcsdungeon

I am having a problem with my PC, which it only two weeks old. I am running Windows 2000 with SP3. Please help me. I am getting an error message in my event viewer. It reads as follows: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck error was 0x000000D1 (0xC26AB750, 0x00000002, 0x00000001, 0x0100000B) Microsoft Windows 2000 [v15.2195]. A dump was saved in C:\winnt\memory.dmp.

What will and does happen is it goes to a blue screen and then it counts form 1 to 100, then it reboots. The reboot does not work. My system only boots up part way then it tells me that the keyboard is not installed correctly. The blue screan also list the bugcheck error, but it also says: Driver_IRQL_not_less_or_equal.

I have removed the memory, network card, and modem then I reinstalled them. I put the modem in a different PCI slot, and it tells me the line has no dial tone, but it does. I think the problem is either with the motherboard or the modem.

Motherboard MSI KT4 Ultra
Memory PC 2700 256MB
Modem USRobotics 56K
CPU AMD XP 2000+

Thank your time.

tcsdungeon

Thanks for the reply. The first link says the problem should be resolved with SP2 and I have had SP2, still had the problem and now I have SP3 and the problem is still there. I am also getting another bugcheck error. 0x0000000a (0x00700019, 0x00000002,ox00000000, 0x8041f81c). At the end of the bugcheck line in the blue screen it reverences a .exe file. When it crashes again I will get that exact file name.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online