1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Building new 3D system

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by blackmulla, Jan 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blackmulla

blackmulla Thread Starter

Hi Frinds,
    Building new System For 3D Gaming, Movie Experience and for long lasting Future purpose atleast 4-5yrs
    So far calculated Requirements according to my Budget that are-
    AMD PHENOM II X4 965
    4GB DOMINATOR CORSAIR KIT
    NZXT PHANTOM CABINET or AERO Cool Predictor
    CORSAIR H50
    2X1TB WD GREEN
    Blu Ray LG DVD RW

NOW I am stuck with Graphic card solution
    As I support and fan of ATI its hard to go for Nvidia only for 3D, but while searching I found this-http://www.amd.com/us/products/technologies/amd-hd3d/Pages/supported-hardware.aspx
    but not sure How many tried this and 3D solution really works for them

As if that case does it really saves money and give performance compared Nvidia? obviously Graphic card choice will matter bt lets consider graphic card from both companies of nearly equivalent capabilities then which one?? But is it worth to Go for this ATi solution, is it tested,proven,favourable by techies or Nvidia still serves best when comes to 3D in Desktops?
    If opt for ATI which one to go with and if no choice then Help me chosing bet. Msi N460gtx cyclone and Zotac 470gtx

Choice for motherboard depends upon graphic card so either crosfire or sli

Then comes PSU, system will run 24 x 7 at least thrice a week so corsair HX series should be good or seasonic s12D is good choice?

About Monitor Dell Alienware 3D is in my sight,ny recommendation?

Kindly Give Helpful advice,suggestions

Thnx in advance,

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/974603

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice