Building new computer

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Biddlesby

I'm building a new computer. Advice on what to buy would be much appreciated.

CPU
--
I want to go for a 939, while it's a little too expensive apparently AMD have kind of disowned 754? And does 754 need registered RAM? Do you think a 939 will be better? There's nothing lower than a 3500 on komplett and ebuyer (£200).

RAM
--
I've heard of OCZ, are they good? I want to go for a gig. Is cl2 pc3200 ok?

MOTHERBOARD
--
Really haven't decided on this yet.

CASE
--
Not that important, but probably a Tsunami dream by thermaltake. Not sure about the door though.

CPU FAN
--
Again, I know nothing about this really. I quite like the coolermaster stuff.

I love that case but have never seen one in the flesh, but it is cool looking.

Actually the one *I* want is this one: Xaser V - Damier V5000A in black! It has MY name all over it for my next computer that we build. I fell in LOVE with these cases the first time I saw the site. And no, I haven't seen one for real but LORD, I want to. Liz

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online