1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Built in sound card problem

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by pkngster, Sep 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. pkngster

pkngster Thread Starter

Hello I have a Shuttle XPC SN41G, I recently had to re install Windows XP and format my hard drive. Since doing this I cannot get any sound from the built in sound card.

I have looked up on the net and downloaded various different driver app (driver detective etc) and also tried downloading varios bios, all apart from one, which seems to be the sound card bios FN41 v02 Bios 1.28, but even using a bit torrent I can't seem to find it anyway.

I only have 1 AGP slot with houses my graphic card and 1 pci slot which houses my internet card.

Have I got any other options, such as usb speakers etc to be able to get some sound from my pc?.

Any help gratefully received.

P. :eek:

2. Frank4d

Frank4d Retired Trusted Advisor

3. mysyscrashd

mysyscrashd It's My Birthday!

4. pkngster

pkngster Thread Starter

Frank / My, thank you for your help, i'll give this a whirl and see how i get on.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/754057

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice