1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Built in webcam not working properly, help?!

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by abssxhol, Jan 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. abssxhol

abssxhol Thread Starter

Right, well I got this Toshiba laptop about 4 years ago. 6 months ago it started playing up.
    When I preview the webcam, and take a picture, the picture doesn't actually take. I go to my gallery and a picture that I took AGES ago comes up instead. I don't know why! I've deleted the picture. It's not even on here anymore.
    I deleted my webcam software and restored it from the recycling bin but it didn't change anything.

It's really frustrating, how can I get my webcam to take the picture that's actually in front of the camera, not one that's no longer existing!?

It's an old Toshiba satellite I believe.
    Thanks.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1036904