1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Bullet Proof T-Shirt

Discussion in 'Tech-Related News' started by Mumbodog, Apr 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Mumbodog

Mumbodog Thread Starter

Mike, you need to sell these with the TSG logo on it.

http://www.ecouterre.com/15824/scientists-discover-how-to-turn-ordinary-t-shirts-into-body-armor/

2. guy2

guy2

This could make guns obsolete but for now i don't think so ,this is not the first time

3. TechGuy

TechGuy Administrator

First Name:
    Mike
    That is some amazing technology! I suspect some police officers will be very glad to have that instead of their current vest!

4. guy2

guy2

lol ,cops will start begging for their vest back after using these super shirts. The bullet will just take the shirt with it as it impales the body.

''On the bright side'' It would make it much easier to take bullets out tho ,all you would have to do is pull the shirt and out comes the bullet.

5. Mumbodog

Mumbodog Thread Starter

I am sure they will not actually make the T-shirts, rather use the material in conventional vests.

6. guy2

guy2

I hope they can find some feasible manufacturing method for this ,that seems to be the biggest problem with these super cool inventions that i keep hearing about. Like the guy trying to create a synthetic spider web like material that ridiculously strong ,he can make it in extremely small amounts but has not found a practical method. I don't think anyone who has claimed these type of inventions has gone very far with it ,the only successful one i know of is the Kevlar woman.

7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/916110

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice