Burn CD or DVD from e-mail

retiredbighog

I need to burn pictures from e-mail to CD or DVD. I have charter or spectrum e-mail. I have Microsoft OFFICE HOME AND STUDENT 2019

cwwozniak

Chuck
Hi, and welcome to TSG.

In basic terms, you first need to make sure that the optical drive in your computer can burn CDs and/or DVDs. Next, you open each email that has attached picture files and save the attached picture files to an easy to find location on your computer's hard drive. You may find it convenient to create a folder to keep them in for now. When you have saved all of the pictures you wish to burn, launch whatever app you wish to use to burn the files to CD or DVD. Some versions of MS Windows come with a default app installed or can be downloaded from Microsoft. There are also free and paid for third-party apps that can burn files to DVD or CD. Insert a blank recordable CD or DVD in the drive and burn the files to the disc. Make sure that you can open and view all of the saved pictures on the disc BEFORE you consider deleting them from the hard drive.

How are you accessing your email account(s)? From what I can tell MS-Office Home & Student 2019 does not come with the Outlook app.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online